Work with one or more technical SEO consultants on our team to help solve your difficult technical SEO issues. From crawling, to indexation, ranking, and beyond.
If you know you need technical SEO help, you’re already pretty smart.
The average person would just search “SEO help” and follow the rabbit hole from there.
But if you’re at this point, you’ve done some research.
If you’re facing issues like crawl errors in Google Search Console, some indexation issues, or having problems with rel=canonical, you’re facing technical SEO issues.
Most hardcore technical SEOs work inside large companies solving in-house problems, so they’re far and few in-between.
Thankfully, there are still some decent technical SEO consultants in the wild ready to help clients.
My name is Joe Robison, San Diego-based SEO expert that just may be able to help you out!
I’ve written on the issue a few times for Moz:
It was fun! I enjoy writing on the topic. Truthfully, any really well-rounded SEO should know their stuff technically, but finding a good well-rounded SEO is tough.
Technical SEO is the process of fixing on-site issues and optimizing your website for search crawlers. Technical SEO covers almost everything on your website besides content and UX-related SEO tasks.
It’s a broad definition, but you can think of it as the intersection of web development and marketing. A technical SEO practitioner will be the translator between the web development team and the marketing team.
Common technical SEO issues that are high priority in 2024:
1. Google is fighting a deluge of AI content being produced at faster speeds
2. Because of this, Google is being more selective about indexing new content
3. Google may crawl and index content, but choose not to rank it well due to structural issues
4. New media and video formats are becoming more important than ever, and the technical SEO impacts of this are ever-changing
5. Interaction, impact, and opportunities of headless CMSes